By submitting your abstract to the Second International Conference “Mining in Europe” you hereby agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The author commits himself/herself to present the paper at the conference, if the abstract has been chosen.
- A suitable replacement may be announced to present the paper.
- Abstract submission and conference registration are due by 01 April 2017.
- Abstracts of any author who fails to register and pay by 01 April 2017 will be withdrawn from the internal selection procedure, and will therefore not be chosen for presentation at the conference.
- The author insures that all necessary approvals for the abstract and the presentation have been granted.
- The abstract and the presentation do not violate the copyright of any other third party.
- Submitted abstracts have not been previously published.
- AIMS will receive the copyright of the presented abstract.