The Organizing Committee invites international experts from industry and research institutions to submit an abstract of their presentation.
The acceptance of an abstract implies that at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the paper. Authors are required to register for the conference to present their papers.
Abstract submission and Conference registration as well as payment are due by 15 March 2016.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Using the form below you can submit your abstract to the abstract server of the conference.
- The abstracts will be published as submitted. Please check thoroughly before submission.
- The length of the abstract should not exceed 300 words. In Word 2007 the length is displayed constantly at the bottom of the window, in former versions you can check it by calling “File – Properties – Statistics”.
- The abstract text itself may neither contain the abstract title nor the author(s). Please specify both separately in the submission form below.
- List of authors:
o One author per line (then <ENTER>).
o The author at the first position is regarded as the main author.
o Please use the following sequence for each author: last name, followed by a comma, then the first name initial/s. Finally the position, company and country, all separated by a comma and enclosed by round brackets (see examples below).
- Do not write in upper cases! Please use capitals only for the first letter of a name or noun etc.