Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submitted abstracts will be subject to internal review. The selection criteria include relevance and significance to the conference as well as accuracy and originality. Accepted abstracts will be published in the electronical Conference proceedings and presented at technical or poster sessions.
Upon completion of the Conference, authors have the opportunity to submit their work for publication in a special issue of the internationally refereed journal “Minerals” (ISSN 2075-163X, Impact Factor 1.5, http://www.mdpi.com/journal/minerals). The acceptance and publication of the abstract implies that at least one author must attend the conference to present the paper.
Authors are required to register for the conference.
Guide to Authors
- Use the Abstract Submission Portal to submit your abstract to the abstract server of the conference.
- The abstracts will be published as submitted. Please check grammar, spelling and wording thoroughly before submission.
- The length of the abstract should not exceed 1800 characters (at most 2000).
- The abstract text itself may neither contain the abstract title nor the author(s). Please specify both separately in the appropriate fields of the submission form.
- Do not write in upper case letters! Please use capitals only for the first letter of a name or noun.